Memorable birthday~ 19's happy

HaPpY BirtHdaY 2 ME~!! haha..
suprised by my best fresn…
on the 19th nov,
around 4pm~

KeeXian: Mei hui… to night out 0n 10pm ya!!
ME: See first i think can gua….

around 10.30pm~
KeeXian, lin n elain come n we go McD
we craping around n suddenly all of their phone rang n i say why m i so lonely nobody find me…
suddenly elain say: EH, i need go back le, dun wan go back too late
around 11.30, we all get onto car n get back to my home…
11.40somethg, reach my home… lin n xian say they want to go to my house toilet coz cant “tahan” le~
aft that i see them all go into car n GO… actually a bit disappointed coz nobody say bout my bday…(actually more than a bit)

ok, so i change all my cloth into pyjamas n suddely almost 12am, my phone rang n is ai lin phone’s but kee xian used it, xian tell me wif nervous sound (such a good actor) n
say : Mei hUi i dunno where is my phone, i lost it, mayb i left it in ur house when i go to ur toilet juz now…now i go back to ur house ya…open ur door 4 me
without asking, i straight help her find around my house n wait her come… when she reach, she straight rush into my house n find ( really good in acting, can give her Oscar Prize le~) … make my mum too come n help us find… but we found nothg…
so i asked: Is it left in the car?
Xian: BU ke neng, ok la, we try go see… mayb in car…

so, we go, once reach door, LIN n Elain with cake in hands sang bday song for me…
so i m shocked… speechless… tears droped… stupad but lovely frens…
coz let me received a bday cake when i m in pyjamas
( so, aft that they told me that actually they dint go far, they wait for the time to be 12 at the road near by… n in McD all their phones rang is bcoz they were planning it… actually i should feel weird bout it, coz elain actually not so guai de… she always the 1 who wanna go back late…haha… but who called me so kind hearted ~ceh~…haha,… so easy believe ppl)
anyway, thx dude, u guys r so lovely…

memorable 19~