12-18/5/2006

Wah … so long dint oline blogging liaw…
This is the second week of test liaw…still got one more week kok…
Then over…yahoo…
But juz for few week than I needa to “chiong” SPM test lo…
However after this test I can rest for a while…
But actually … hehe… I dint really seem to study hard for this test…lolx…
Haha…
This is the first time after every test I still have extra time to sleep…
Haha… u know why ? Cause I don’t know how to do the test paper lo…. Hehe..
This semester test …my bio…my physic…. my history….n …Aiya… omost all subject la…., if is subjective paper…the answer of my test paper ,I think I change all the book contents…. N if it is objective paper…. U know wad I do ? I juz simply shoot…
Feel so glad wid myself…such a good shooter … hahaha….
If dunno how to do… then juz “A , B , C , D , …. Pienglllrrr !!!!!” shoot the answer…
Wuahaha….cham…dunno how is my result…
Still got one week to go … then can relax a while liaw…
After this test … I must want to go to watch movie…haha…
Eat steamboat…. Wuahahaha…. So so so so miss last time a…. go to eat steamboat wid kee xian, daph, Kenny, geral, ching kwong n kimberly them…so nice….how fun was that last time… so so so miss a !!!
We go again ya …. My fren …. Hehe…. U guys promise liaw o… then must go o !!! hehe….
Then….now… are waiting for the day of training camp to come….
Still remember last time join de training camp so so so fun….
Muz join again tis year…
Hehe…..