3/5/2006

Today …
Damnly Damnly Damnly bad mood….
Haihz….
Bcoz of someone“s”….
I oso don’t know why I suddenly will got those kind of feeling…
But wad I know is …. Before I met them…I never so Pek Chek before….
If I angry too I can calm down very fast…. But this time not the same…
Not the same again… after start to knew them….
I am not clear too… whether I am the one who change become very very moody
or they r the one make me feel damnly bad… I cant differentiate any more….
Ya… Maybe they can be really really nice n sweet friends, but maybe they doesn’t
suit my style lo….
At first I tell my self I can try to follow they style…, they like to talk topic which I don’t like before ,
and I thought I can trend to follow them… they like to do those thg I don’t like….and I oso thought I can learn to follow them …
BUT !!! I found out I cant … I don’t wanna change…I want to be myself back….
Coz I found that wid u guys, I will be “pek chek” omost everyday… don’t know why….
U guy do the wrong thg I try to advice and u guy oso r the one call me try to tell out each other mistake… but u guy oso the one don’t hear my advice…
Ok Ok … Maybe I oso the one can’t tolerate….Nvm…. coz…. I decide oredi….
U are U and I am I…..
I m wad I am… I want to be myself back… find back all my truly fren…
Bcoz want to follow u guys, I ignored some of my friends….
I really sorry for them… but luckily she is stil stil still so good n nice to me…
Now !! I want to find back my truly truly truly FREN….
YA !!! Truly FRIEND….
Mean that when I wid them… I never feel pek chek…. Although really pek chek , I oso can control myself very very fast…. Mean that I can share my problem wid them… without any “stress” !!!!
NOT like now…. Don’t want to be like now….
When I typing this post … I think long time…. Coz I know… aft I typing tis out…
Everythg will be not the same as before again…
However we are still friends…But, somethg are going to change…
U guys will not see how I angry anymore…. U guy will not see me pek chek any more…
COZ I want to FIND back MYSELF ….



FIND BACK MY OWN SELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!