12/6/2006-16/6/2006
Wah seh…so long dint blogging liaw…
Haha….

This week , sch reopen for the second semester…
And is the week that teacher give back our test paper…
Shit n celaka…I fail my sejarah !!! fail…!!! 39% a…
Kek tiok a !!! but but but…nvm haha., coz b4 leave the sch ,
I have to “taste” wad is the feeling of failed a subject…
Now, I know wad is the feeling of failing a subject…
Wanna cry but cant cry, wanna smile but cant smile,
Juz like a crazy ppl, screaming n shouting there say : “fail, I fail !!”
Haha…ehm…at least I know the feeling now….haha…

And , yesterday is Katia farewell party ..
Well, we having a farewell party at pizza hut …
Will always remember that we have a germany friend,
Nice fren…
On Wednesday , she gave us a germany flag with some picture on it
and she wrote somethg that wanna tell us lo…
u know, that time feel so so so touch…although we seldom talk to her (actually wanna greet her ,but I cant speak english very well…=P), but she show that she really appreciate everythg here n still giving us a germany flag…so so so touch a!!!
a special friend of mine …--> Katia !!
good luck n wish u all the best ya Katia!!